Thursday, February 5, 2009

Adventures in public transportation

Being that i don't have a car, i have to take a bus to school (community college. don't laugh at me. don't call me names. don't get your pleasure from my pain. in god's eyes we're all the same. someday we'll all have perfect wings...don't laugh at me... AHAHAHAHA ASSHOLES LIKE I EVEN GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK) the public bus. I just want you guys to know that public transportation is like a death sentence. So i take my first bus on mondays at 6:45. It's relatively empty except for the few elderly people. Then we go pick up a girl. A girl with a yellow shirt. She jumps in all stupid and the driver is like "HEEEY!" cuz she didn't pay or anything and she turns around and says "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" in the most squeaky voice. BITCH PAY THE FUCKING FARE. NO ONE WANTS TO LOOK AT YOU. Then i get to my stop and get on the second bus (yeah, our public transport system sucks so much we need 2 different buses for everything, those assholes!) that takes me straight to the college and it's always ALWAYS stuffed to the ass with people and there's a bunch of elderly people staring at with so much hate. First of all where the fuck are these old people going so fucking early? anyway, no matter how many people there already are the driver always decides that there's room for more. So he/she stops at every stop picking up more people that smell like cabbage and onions and keeps going and most of them can't drive worth shit. I always have to stand and have trouble keeping my balance because the asshole bus driver decides to go really fast and jerk to a stop, sending me flying through people and causing ugly bitches in mini skirts and heels to give me the side eye. oh! and in each new street or stop or some shit the driver announces where we are. most of them mumble where we are so it sound like *click*"wjge aaare newhbnjoooow in re-*heavy breathing*"*click* WHAT? speak the fuck louder. Goddamn it and there's always some asshole who didn't take a shower and smells like ass and sweat fuck i always get nauseated from the smell of ass, axe, cheap floral body spray, and 2 day old sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment